www.jesusonthetube.co.uk for my website of Jesus on the Tube
www.agracefuldeath.blogspot.com for the exhibition A Graceful Death, paintings from the end of life
It is worth reassuring you that the Muppet, Costya the Teenage Overlord, who went to London to be King and to never have to see Bognor or me again, loves both me and Bognor now. Having gone away, he has realised that not only am I quite nice, but that Bognor is quite nice too. It was with a sad little wave of his hand and a quiet little sob, that he went back up to London to resume his college life as Ruler of All the Earth. His Mum, he said, wasn't half bad. In fact, all things considered, she was a bit fab.
- Feb 2011 A Graceful Death goes to Manchester. This is combined with a portrait of the Rocking Rev Rachel Mann who is having a portrait of herself as the Rock Chick Angel of the North. Rev Rachel has her own heavy metal band, tattoos and spikey hair and is an awesome performer.
- August 2011, I want to take A Graceful Death to the Edinbugh Festival. This needs much planning.
- September 2011 Clarissa and I intend to go to India for 3 weeks. This may be a good month in which to go because in
- November 2011 A Graceful Death goes to Birmingham for 3 weeks.
- December 2011 it is, as ever, Christmas again.