www.jesusonthetube.co.uk for my other website
www.agracefuldeath.blogspot.com for the A Graceful Death exhibition, paintings from the end of life
- Woke up at 7.30 feeling dreary and weak willed.
- Put on some nice clothes and perfume! Nothing weak willed about that!
- Had dear dear Olivia for breakfast to talk about her new book. "One Hundred Illuminating Conversations To Have With Your Loved One". It is about philosophical conversations you (she) could have with your spouse or partner (she has with her equally eccentric husband who is a darling too).
- I am possibly illustrating it and doing the cover, so I showed her some drawings which she loved. Funny little twist here, they are drawings I did in the 1980s of me and my then husband Nicholas, chatting in space. I did lots of drawings of him and me floating and chatting and living in amongst the planets up in space
- Had the best time with Olivia
- Cycled to Bognor and back for various things. Point I am making here is that I cycled somewhere, I am really cool.
- Wrapped up and took my Anne and Peter Snell painting to Goodwood to join the other shortlisted paintings for the Chichester National Open Art Exhibition.
- Will pick it up next Tuesday unless it gets through to the next stage
- Felt very smug.
- Had nice clothes on and perfume. Got high boots on so strut a bit to get maximum attention before getting back into the car and taking them off and falling asleep for 10 mins.
- Sainsburys. Food for the 13 Year Old Son for whom the words I Am Full Up are a meaningless jumble of sounds
- Home, fed son and myself and took to the
- Sofa! With a Scarpetta novel and radio and before I could do either, I fell asleep
- Woke to Darling Dublin Friend phoning and telling me her PR friend has arranged a radio interview for me about AGD when I am there.
- Went back to sleep. Still wearing high heel boots.
But I am not Kay Scarpetta. I am going to ignore everyone that wants me and go to sleep and dream of being on tour with the Jolly Boys as Jolly Artist Extraordinaire. Goodnight.