www.jesusonthetube.co.uk for my other website
www.agracefuldeath.blogspot.com for the exhibition A Graceful Death, paintings from the end of a life
email@example.com to email me
- At 6.30 13 Year Old Son gave me breakfast in a fancy bath. Daughter called to say Happy Birthday. Yawn yawn said I, let the festivities begin
- The Muppet blew up some balloons at around 11am and boiled two eggs. 7 hours later I made the eggs into egg mayonnaise. Thank you Muppet.
- I collected my laptop from PC World. This is Alan's present and I am very happy. I had a tutorial from a very knowledgeable and kind PC World man who spoke much sense and knew his stuff. I still didn't understand a word.
- I made more cakes. There were 10 trays of all kinds of cakes, and I made more. Just as well, by 4pm the house was filled with hungry cake seeking party goers.
- Cousin Maddy and her Children are here! We love them. All of them are asleep at the moment and lots of them did the washing up last night. So they get the job. They can stay for ever.
- Eileen is here! Eileen will be photoing paintings today because we don't let her rest. She doesn't want to rest though, she likes being forced to work all the time. I tell her this because I think it helps.
- Now, Saturday, we expect lots more folk and there are only half the cakes left. Go! I am told by my subconcious, Make More Cakes! Ok, I will. Watch me. I am the Cake Guru.
Cosmic Gardener came to do the garden but we made him have tea and cakes. He will come back on Tuesday and we will be sensible.
Aunt Anne came and spent the day. My 80 Year Old Mother came and left Anne here and we loved having her. Anne got the ladder out and fixed, with Alan and Maddy, some fabby Butterfly Things to the ceiling. I was making cakes at the time.
Must go and get cakes. Flapjacks, scones, and cup cakes and Maddy is making a Pavlova. And that is only today. Tomorrow, at 6pm, it is all officially over. I am well and truly obese and old with it.