http://www.jesusonthetube.co.uk/ for my other website
http://www.agracefuldeath.blogspot.com/ for the A Graceful Death exhibition, paintings from the end of life, showing in Dublin 21 - 25 October
- Saatchi Gallery. We suspect that they will beg us to come and exhibit, and we will have to check our diaries to see if we can. Other than that, we are intrigued by the Gallery and want to Have A Look.
- Kensington Roof Gardens! We are going to see them. My eldest brother had his wedding reception up there years ago, and I have fond memories of it.
- Tea at a Place Eileen Found and Booked. Afternoon Tea and Cream Cakes at 2.30 instead of lunch, because we knew we needed the cream tea more than lunch and felt that we would not enjoy it so much if we had both.
- A Wander Around The South Bank and
- A ride in the London Eye. Deaf Son thinks it is the London Ear but he has a bit of a thing at the moment about Ears.
- Home again. What a lovely day. Eileen has her next birthday in January and we are going to have another day out together and maybe I will not interfere with my own Birthday Year that seems to take over.